Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What's Making Me Happy - 10/12/16

You knew this one was coming, right??







My husband and I watched the first episode of Westworld together this past week, and I think it's going to be our new show. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was pretty immediately fascinating. It has the quality that most of my favorite shows (Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Carnivale) have - the sense that what's on the surface is really just for show, and it's the deeper level that is ultimately important. Here's to hoping this one lives up to it's promise!





What's making YOU happy this week?

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

dammit. now i gotta watch westworld.

Jenny @ Reading the End said...

Okay, I have had a horribly shit day -- nothing happened, I just got sad and angry from all the election stuff -- but THEN I started watching the show The Good Place, and it turns out that it's the greatest show in the whole entire world. It is like the perfect antidote to the world right now. I love it. It is all about ethics.

Kristen M. said...

Westworld definitely gave me a LOST vibe for the way we just get glimpses of people now and we're going to have to learn about their backstories to figure out what is really going on. I hope it stays interesting!