Sunday, May 19, 2013

What's Making Me Happy This Week

(idea shamelessly stolen from NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour, which also makes me happy every week.)



The kids and I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom, my sister & brother, and my niece. It's rare for us all to be able to get together, so this was very special.



"So I took her phone from her and tossed it." 

This is the best thing I've read all week. There are too many rude people, and I support actions like this 100%.





So You Think You Can Dance is back! This show is the highlight of my year - oh, how I wish I could dance!



THIS!! This means something in my garden is actually growing! This is my first year to try to plant vegetables, and gardening with two-year-old "helpers" is a shady proposition at best. But these little sprouts mean something I put into the ground is really growing - I'm so excited! Now I just hope I can keep the predators - four-legged AND two-legged - away long enough for a vegetable to show up! 



What's making YOU happy this week? Share with me in the comments - we all need a little happy sometimes.


1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

It sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! I was lucky enough to spend it with my mom and my sister!