Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pip and Tad's Playlist - A Bushel and a Peck

My kids already have very eclectic musical taste - we listen to music a lot, and they have very definite opinions about what they like and what they can do without. I have a feeling this won't be the only thing they have opinions on......


My grandma sang this song to her kids, my mom sang this song to me, and now I'm singing it to MY kids. (Not nearly as nicely as this video, but they still seem to like it.) I particularly enjoy this version of the song because it features Sharon, Lois, and Bram - a group I wish I could still find on TV, because they are GREAT!



1 comment:

Zibilee said...

My husband introduced this song to me, and he still sings it to me every now and then. It was something that his parents sung to each other. Love this song!