Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance

My husband and I have played music for the babies since before they were born, and since they've been here we have made a point to incorporate music into their lives on an almost daily basis. They both love to dance - in fact, when they are in a particularly bad mood, throwing on some music and dancing around the living room is an almost sure way to get them smiling again. So I'm going to start sharing some of our dancing music, and hope it brings a smile to your face, too.


This is currently the babies' favorite song. I'm not sure what it was that inspired me to sing it to them for the first time, but it never fails to bring a smile - even when they have to get their faces washed off after supper!


4 comments:

Carolynn said...

"LIKE"

bermudaonion said...

That's a great song, but that movie scared me for years!

Zibilee said...

I love that the babies love music and that it can make them smile even when they are having and off day. This is great and brings such a smile to my face!

I'm so not a blogger said...

amazing what such a simple thing can do to elevate a mood:-)