Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance

I used to participate in a weekly event called Thursday Tunes hosted by S. Krishna - I don't think she hosts it anymore, and I certainly haven't been playing along for a while, but music is still a big part of my life and I miss sharing it.

My husband and I have played music for the babies since before they were born, and since they've been here we have made a point to incorporate music into their lives on an almost daily basis. They both love to dance - in fact, when they are in a particularly bad mood, throwing on some music and dancing around the living room is an almost sure way to get them smiling again. So I'm going to start sharing some of our dancing music, and hope it brings a smile to your face, too.

Miranda Lambert is one of my favorite current female artists, and it appears she is forming a new group called Pistol Annie. I can't listen to this song without smiling, and can't wait for their album.

3 comments:

Violet said...

Love the song, it's beautiful and fun.

F.A.Ellis said...

greetings!
http://www.treasuredspotbookreviews.com

Andi said...

I LOVE Miranda Lambert and I love this song! Fan-freakin-tastic!