Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
    Let the book fall open to a random page.
    Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
    You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
    Please avoid spoilers!

"When first light showed pockets of fog I even imagined it was smoke instead, and ourselves charging pell-mell for danger - an unfussy childhood sensation I'd forgotten all about. It seems strange, looking back, that I ever believed I would soon be home again."

(So Brave, Young, and Handsome by Leif Enger, page 34)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizBe at ShouldBeReading.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, I love that. I should read this book. ARe you enjoying?

Unknown said...

Do you still like the book? You should go back to Peace Like a River!

Elizabeth said...

Amy - I loved it! Were you the one looking for a rec for a western a while back? I think you would really like this one.

Mom - I loved it! I am going to give Peace Like a River another chance.