Monday, August 4, 2008

Mailbox Monday


Ladies and Gents, it's officially Monday again (boo!), and time for another installment of Mailbox Monday, hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page.
Actually, at this point Monday is basically over, so I don't really have that much reason to be boo-ing, and I did get some great books to share with you this week, so let's get to it. Here's the haul:

Three were from Bookins, my newest obsession (thanks, Marcia!) - Kleopatra, by Karen Essex, Ysabal, by Guy Gavriel Kay, and The Raj Quartet, by Paul Scott. I'm most excited about Ysabal, since Guy Gavriel Kay is one of my all-time favorite authors.

Then I got 3 new ARCs - Rune Warriors, by Jennewein and Parker, First Daughter, by Eric van Lustbader, and Swimming with Strangers, by Kirsten Sundberg Lunstrum. First Daughter is even signed by the author - how fun is that??!

The other two - The Grift, by Debra Ginsberg, and How Far is the Ocean from Here, by Amy Shearn, were scored by a website I am going to be a new reviewer for, Bookloons. I am very excited for both these books - I tried to get an ARC of the Grift on my own but failed, so I am so happy I managed to snag a copy!

So that's my weekly report - who else got some mailbox love this week? Do tell!!

1 comment:

Andi said...

What fun! New books are the BEST!